Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – For 40 years, ELALAN has delivered high-quality built-in development options, and we now have expanded our operational and repair providing to cater to a large spectrum of development wants in each the private and non-private sectors. Our portfolio of labor includes of profitable initiatives within the residential, business, factories, and industrial areas, working with shoppers throughout all sectors with differing budgets.
Asides from working alongside a workforce of diversified professionals and extremely expert artisans, throughout our varied initiatives, we’re deliberate and keen about serving to our workers fulfill their profession aspirations, and in return we provide a chance to work in an organization with historical past and respected model
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Position: Architect
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a member of the Elalan architectural workforce, you’ll create designs for brand spanking new development initiatives, alterations, and redevelopments.
- You’ll additionally use your specialist development data and high-level drawing expertise to design buildings which might be useful, secure, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing.
- You will keep concerned all through the development course of, adapting the plans in accordance with price range constraints, environmental elements, or consumer wants.
- Creating constructing designs and extremely detailed drawings each by hand and through the use of specialist computer-aided design (CAD) functions
- Liaising with development professionals concerning the feasibility of potential initiatives
- Working round constraining elements corresponding to city planning laws, environmental influence, and challenge price range
- Working carefully with a workforce of different professionals corresponding to website engineers, development managers, amount surveyors, and architectural technologists.
- Writing and presenting studies, proposals, functions, and contracts
- Specifying the necessities for assigned initiatives
- Adapting plans in accordance with circumstances and resolving any issues that will come up throughout development
- Playing an element within the challenge and workforce administration
- Traveling frequently to constructing websites, proposed areas, and consumer conferences.
- BSc/ HND in Architecture (Design and Drafting)
- 6 Years expertise as an architect.
Project Experience Required:
- Displayed good understanding of advisor’s drawings (Structural, MEP, manufacturing of detailed drawings for challenge onsite). Good rapport and relationship administration expertise with all stakeholders
- Proficient in trending architectural design Software (AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and many others.) Mood Board Presentation and Research Must have the ability to full website and administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent data of Design Compliance
- Adequate data of Architectural Standards (NEUFERT)
- Good data of Design Processes
- Have sturdy visible consciousness and one eye on element
- Be creative and imaginative
- Be keen about buildings and the constructed surroundings
- Ability to include Civil and MEP necessities in Architectural Designs.
- Good understanding of Urban Planning Bye-laws.
- Good Site Surveys
- Able to arrange Approval Drawings
- Adequate Speed and Efficiency at Work
- Proficiency in incorporating Civil and MEP necessities in Architectural Designs
- Ability to coordinate with inner stakeholders on initiatives (challenge managers, Quantity Surveyors, consultants, and many others).
- Self-motivation and skill to be taught new expertise
- Have a logical, analytical and artistic method to problem-solving
- Have time administration and communication expertise
- Be self-confident and in a position to deal with constructive criticisms of your work
- Care about individuals and the surroundings.
- MS Office, AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Revit, Sketch-up, 3Ds.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their Resume and Sample Project Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing “Architect” as the topic of the e-mail.