Job ID: HOT08ADM
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- As an Assistant Banqueting Mananger, you’ll assist the Head of Department in driving enterprise profitability, price administration and guarantee distinctive visitor expertise by effectively managing assigned retailers and banquent features.
What Will I Be Doing?
- To attend any conferences, coaching classes or programs that could be helpful to you and your division on request out of your Supervisor / Manager
- Ensure departmental service requirements are strictly adhered to always
- Ensure correct dealing with of all working tools to reduce breakage or loss.
- To be pleasant and well mannered in entrance of company always.
- Assign and supervise duties to all direct experiences.
- To help in different Food & Beverage areas if and when required.
- Handle visitor complaints / feedback effectively and promptly.
- Ensure outlet cleansing schedules are adhered to and establish extra necessities.
- To help within the service of meals & beverage when required.
- Study and be taught menu terminology.
- Report for responsibility on time with clear apparel.
- Follow the insurance policies and procedures launched by the Food & Beverage division
- Train, coach and mentor group members actively to make sure steady ability enchancment
- Perform periodic scheduled efficiency critiques with all group members
- Take disciplinary motion when required consistent with group member circumstances of service
- Balances working hours in accordance with wants of the outlet operations
- To perform every other cheap duties requested by your Manager or HOD.
What are We Looking for?
An Assistant Banqueting Manager serving Hilton manufacturers is all the time engaged on behalf of our Guests and dealing with different Team Members. To efficiently fill this position, you need to preserve the angle, behaviours, abilities, and values that follows:
- Minimum of an HND certificates. Additional Qualification is an added benefit
- Minimum of 5 years working expertise as a Head Waiter or 3 years expertise as an Assistant Outlet supervisor.
- Thorough data of meals and beverage operations together with product data, supervisory abilities, service strategies, and visitor interplay
- Experience managing giant groups.
- Experience and data with giant features.
- Good communication abilities, nice management and organisational abilities
- Ability to drive price effectiveness and generate income
- Able to optimise group members efficiency
- Focus on particulars and buyer care
- Record of Good Conduct
- Ability to make use of pc purposes resembling Microsoft Office Word, excel and powerpoint
- Excellent grooming and Hotel/model product data.