Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The job function entails coaching delegates on Autodesk Inventor Software.
- The objective is to ship coaching in an environment friendly and hands-on method for anticipated course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the event of updated course supplies and instructing slides (if required)
- Plan, manage and ship course content material in the course of the course length
- Liaise with coaching administrator to find out applicable course supply strategies
- Administer Assessment
- Adhere to agreed coaching schedules and the variety of anticipated course supply contact hours
- To preserve correct attendance data
- To conduct pupil evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s insurance policies
- To make ideas to the coaching coordinator regarding enhancements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in any Engineering Discipline
- Possession of different skilled certifications might be extremely fascinating
- Minimum of 1 yr expertise in an analogous function
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Must be proficient with Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Engineering Designs and Practices
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Must exhibit emotional stability and management.
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only certified candidates might be contacted.