Department: Front Office
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Report To: General Manager
Location: Wuse, Abuja
We search a human useful resource supervisor who can ship or is keen to discover ways to ship on the next:
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication expertise to guide, affect, and encourage others; advocates sound monetary/enterprise choice making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by instance.
- Encourages and builds mutual belief, respect, and cooperation amongst workforce members.
- Serves as a job mannequin to exhibit acceptable behaviors.
- Supervises and manages workers. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands worker positions properly sufficient to carry out duties in workers’ absence.
- Achieves and exceeds targets together with efficiency targets, funds targets, workforce targets, and so forth.
- Manages day-to-day operations, guaranteeing the standard, requirements and assembly the expectations of the purchasers every day.
- Develops particular targets and plans to prioritize, arrange, and achieve your work.
- Keeps Front Office workforce centered on the important parts of operations to drive visitor satisfaction and the specified monetary outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office insurance policies, requirements, and procedures.
- Ensures property insurance policies are administered pretty and constantly, disciplinary procedures and documentation are accomplished in keeping with Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs) and help the assure of honest therapy to the employees.
- Provides providers which might be above and past for buyer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by speaking and helping people to know visitor wants, offering steerage, suggestions, and particular person teaching when wanted.
- Supervises and managing workers. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding worker positions properly sufficient to carry out duties in workers’ absence.
- Acts because the “Service Champion” for the Front Office and creates a optimistic environment for visitor relations.
- Provides steerage and route to subordinates, together with setting efficiency requirements and monitoring efficiency.
- Establishes difficult, practical, and obtainable targets to information operation and efficiency.
- Solicits worker suggestions, makes use of an “open door” coverage, and opinions worker satisfaction outcomes to establish and tackle worker issues or considerations.
Education and Work Experience:
- 7 years’ expertise in control of hospitality visitor providers in related HOTEL Front Office senior management tasks.
- Bachelor’s diploma from an accredited college in Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or associated main.
- Other hospitality certifications are an added benefit
- Proficiency in Microsoft workplace suites (Word, Excel, and Power level).
- High degree of expertise with high manufacturers within the hospitality Industry.
- Knowledgeable in hospitality requirements
- Strong laptop literacy
- Attention to particulars and procedures.
- Ability to liaise and talk with shoppers immediately.
- Familiar with administrative software program
- Strong reporting expertise.
- Good negotiation expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise
- Excellent customer support with a shopper focus
- Effective workforce administration