MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
To guarantee alignment and contribution to the goals of the assorted organizations within the Group, the Innovation Manager must collaborate carefully with the assorted executives within the organizations. He or she may even drive the implementation of particular innovation and entrepreneurship initiatives on the varied organizations and can deal with the associated operational, monetary and reporting points.
The Innovation Manager will direct, administer, and coordinate innovation and entrepreneurial actions in accordance with insurance policies, targets, and goals established by the Group.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Overseeing the progress and profitable completion of innovation tasks, contributing in the direction of dissemination and communication actions managed by the innovation hub, coordinating efforts to implement customary working procedures and key efficiency indicators related to the innovation hub, and coordinating the executive and monetary necessities for innovation proposals preparation.
- Network and appeal to new collaborations, together with the identification of latest alternatives for know-how switch, Intellectual Property (IP), and entrepreneurship stemming from L-Hub’s analysis actions, and liaising with industrial companions and stakeholders to develop collaboration alternatives based mostly on the goals and targets of the Hub.
- Drive the L-Hub into an lively and productive enterprise, together with the event of partnerships with varied organizations within the Group, supporting their innovation methods.
- Drive the L-Hub operational excellence to ship on the L-Hub KPIs.
- Manage operations, administration, and reporting of the innovation and entrepreneurship actions applied on the L-Hub.
- Manage project-related procurement and annual reporting.
- Track high quality, operational excellence, buyer success metrics, monitor price range and observe up on mission spending.
- Provide common updates to L-Hub Steering Committee and government administration together with analytics, sprint boarding, forecasts, and enterprise displays.
Qualifications and Experience:
M.Sc. diploma in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM); a PhD is an asset; deep information of digital is an asset.
- Experience in innovation administration in enterprise and know-how hubs with worldwide publicity for 4+ years.
- Business acumen with a monitor report of delivering outcomes; Experience in enterprise improvement, gross sales, start-up/scale up.
- Experience in innovation is an asset.
- Proven monitor report in partnership and innovation administration, opening doorways to company clients, expertise working with C-level executives.
- Working expertise in each Nigeria and different international locations, ideally Africa is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial/hands-on approach of working and efficient in execution.
- Operational excellence and a spotlight to element.
Languages: Fluency in English with wonderful verbal and written communication abilities and the flexibility to adapt to quite a lot of stakeholders are required.