Youth Development and Empowerment Initiative (YEDI) is a not-for-profit group that delivers evidence-based applications, in faculties and communities, designed to construct younger individuals’s belongings, facilitate their entry to well being companies, and promote their adherence to wholesome behaviors. Since its inception in 2011, YEDI has benefited over 220,000 younger individuals in faculties and group websites in Lagos, Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, and Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Manager – Communication and External Relations
Employment Type: Full-time
- The CERM, reporting to the Executive Director will drive the design and efficient supply of YEDI’s communications technique, lead campaigns, strengthen exterior relations and enhance the visibility of our work throughout Nigeria.
- S/he’ll lead the communication planning and execution for all our applications, delivering inventive, sturdy, clear, and data-driven communications to key audiences and various stakeholders, to make sure YEDI’s organizational and program impression is effectively documented and reported.
Task & Responsibilities
Communication Strategy and Public Relations:
- Design and implement strategic communication plans for the group and its applications, to reinforce the impression of YEDI’s work and improve its voice within the sector.
- To guarantee all communications actions undertaken are monitored, evaluated, and inform future work, producing insights reviews for the crew, donors, our Board and different stakeholders
- Cultivate mutually helpful relationships with media companies, companies and guarantee most publicity for the YEDI Brand.
- Effective popularity and disaster administration.
- Coordinate press actions.
- Develop and implement advertising and marketing plans for the group, its applications, and its actions.
- Coordinate the creation of multimedia productions for the group together with commercials, quick documentaries, audio messages and movies in varied codecs.
- Coordinate and supervise the creation of content material and leads on social media to drive publicity for YEDI’s applications and occasions (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, weblog and so on), additionally monitor & report efficiency metrics quarterly.
- Manage and oversee the digital fundraising actions of the group.
Branding, Corporate Communications, and Events:
- Oversee and handle the actions referring to the manufacturing and distribution of branding supplies for YEDI and all its applications/occasions e.g. banners, T-shirts, flyers, and so on.
- Ensure adherence to model beliefs in all exterior and inside communications and occasions.
- Manage the manufacturing of company supplies utilized in stakeholder engagement.
- Manage inside and exterior communications of the group, guaranteeing that the message is in keeping with the mission and values of YEDI and fascinating. Tailor messages to extend consciousness and maximize the potential of varied channels.
- Ensure the common and well timed manufacturing and distribution of YEDI’s biannual publication, annual reviews, and different publications associated to the group or its varied program actions.
- Ensure all YEDI occasions are successfully branded as required in full compliance with grants, contracts, and agreements
Partnerships & Relationship Management:
- Liaise with the Executive Director to create and implement communications, public relations, media and branding technique to strengthen YEDI’s popularity, visibility and social affect.
- Identify key media and key journalists and foster the connection with them to proactively place the group`s matters and messages within the nationwide information agenda.
- Providing management in coordinating media involvement within the YEDI actions; together with press releases and protection, particular options and airing of occasions in print and digital media
- Plan and implement engagement plan for funders and companions; establish totally different stakeholders and beneficiaries’ teams and decide one of the best ways to speak successfully with them.
- Develop and preserve relationships with YEDI’s stakeholders, conduct annual stakeholder satisfaction surveys and critiques that feed into this system and organizational enhancements, in addition to seek the advice of with applications departments on stakeholder engagement and administration.
- Maintain and replace YEDI’s associate database and mailing listing.
Website Maintenance and Content Management:
- Coordinate and handle web sites – guaranteeing common upkeep and up-to-date content material that successfully initiatives the YEDI model.
- Manage and optimize search engine optimization for the web site and blogs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Communication / PR / or every other related subject.
- A postgraduate diploma is an added benefit.
- 3 – 5 years’ expertise in Corporate Communications, Media/Public Relations is required.
- Experience in fundraising, partnership, and stakeholder administration is most well-liked.
- Familiarity with NGO/civil society sector is an added benefit however not obligatory.
- Proficient public talking and facilitation abilities.
- Excellent communication abilities, each verbal and written, with a superb command of the English language.
- Creative considering and a capability to grasp and craft messages for a various viewers.
- Good information of graphics design and fundamental video enhancing abilities is most well-liked.
- Experience of utilizing buyer relationship administration (CRM) programs, and Content Management Systems (CMS) instruments might be a bonus.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the YEDI’s values and moral requirements. · Strong analytical, pushed, environment friendly, progressive, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer support abilities with the flexibility to work together with stakeholders with top-notch professionalism.
Application Closing Date
Popular Jobs this Week
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Meta Nigeria (Formerly Facebook)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeria (7 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at 9mobile Nigeria (15 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Christian Aid (CA) – (7 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Population Services International (PSI) – (6 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Africhange Technologies Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) – (9 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited (7 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Plan International (6 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Kudi Nigeria (9 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Synapse Services (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) – (13 Positions)
Apply for this Job