Stanbic IBTC Bank is a number one African banking group targeted on rising markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s monetary system for 150 years, and now spans 16 international locations throughout the African continent.
Standard Bank is a agency believer in technical innovation, to assist us assure distinctive shopper service and forefront monetary options. Our rising world success displays our dedication to the most recent options, the perfect folks, and a uniquely versatile and vibrant working tradition. To assist us drive our success into the longer term, we’re searching for resourceful people to hitch our devoted staff at our places of work.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Network Administrator, Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited
Job ID: 64020
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
Job Sector: Financial Services
- The holder is accountable for making certain that customers Network, Local Area Network, Wide Area Network and Voice Infrastructure are up, working in any respect objects, and points attended to promptly and inside SLA.
- S/He is to supply community and voice help for Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited places of work nationwide.
- S/He is accountable for administering the corporate’s Internet entry, preserve integrity of the community, administer and preserve Contact Center Applications and different Voice Infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Local Area Network/ Wide Area Network Management:
- Administration and upkeep of Cisco SDWAN Infrastructure
- Administration and Maintenance of Cisco ACI Fabric for Data Center.
- Ensure 99.9% Availability of WAN Links.
- Ensure that information hyperlinks’ latencies are maintained under agreed
- Troubleshooting of User’s Local Area Network (LAN) points and resolving similar promptly with SLA.
- Provide glorious and immediate community and voice answer(s) to Wealth Group Non-Banking Subsidiaries
- Manage LAN Monitoring Software to make sure immediate detection and backbone of community points.
- Perform periodic assessment of Network Architecture to accommodate new Links and community units.
- Establishment of WAN hyperlinks to newly opened branches to facilitate Business operations.
- Maintenance of VLAN configuration on Company switches.
- Ensure that community upkeep is carried out as at when due and all recognized points are resolved well timed.
- Administer the Company’s WiFi and connectivity options
- Ensure common Maintenance of all Service Providers Customer Premise Equipment
- Conduct oversight accountability for managing the Network and Communications sub staff.
- Recommend continuous enhancements throughout the enterprise Network to Head, IT Infrastructure and Head of Information Technology.
Voice and Communication Network Management:
- Maintenance, Administration and Installation of IP Phones, Conference Phones and Softphones company-wide.
- Maintenance of Voice Gateway, Call Manager and Cisco Unity Server..
- Administration of all Contact Centre Applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve promptly all points as regards Softphone points, IP Phones and your entire Voice Infrastucture.
Business Continuity Management (BCM):
- Ensure the supply of Datalinks at Disaster Recovery website to all department areas throughout BCM train to be used by Staff in Regional Offices. Configure routes to DR website and revert similar again to Production after the DR train.
- Maintenance of correct documentation of procedures to be undertaken when DR has been invoked by BCM Coordinator and be sure that this process is up to date repeatedly when modifications happen
- Ensure Business Continuity with respect to the Enterprise Voice Infrastructure
- Administer Voice and communication Infrastructure to be used throughout Disaster Recovery
Internet Link Management:
- Administration of Company’s Internet.
- Ensure that Internet entry is offered to employees and purchasers in a managed method.
- Escalate points on Internet entry to related ISP for immediate decision inside agreed SLA and apply penalty the place the ISP defaults.
- Availability of documentation for all Internet and information Links (Bandwidth dimension, hyperlink sort, different Link particulars and so forth) and be sure that these are stored up-to-date.
Develop IT Network and Voice/Communication Strategies:
- Design and preserve community and communication technique and be sure that that is/are reviewed every so often as could also be required.
- IT Audit score by inner audit, routine management, exterior audit and Regulator
- Percentage of SLA met versus complete variety of incidents and works requests logged.
- Formulate, assessment and execute Network and Communication Policies.
- Ensure enterprise can work and repair our esteemed purchasers from distant branches nationwide
- Setup and set up community connectivity at newly established branches nationwide.
- Ensure optimum community connectivity for Mini branches and Micro areas.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree Field of Study – Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or associated IT Field
- Cisco certification – CCNA, CCNP and information of Cisco Technologies is fascinating. Competency in administration of Cisco Unified Call Manager Contact Centre Application, Wallboard, IVR and Network design is required. Knowledge of Active Directory and Network Access Control is extremely fascinating.
- 3-4 Years Experience in IT Infrastructure
Application Closing Date