Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The job function entails coaching delegates on introduction to plumbing, pipefitting and supplies, methods, and practices.
- The purpose is to ship coaching in an environment friendly and palms on method for anticipated course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the event of updated course supplies and instructing slides (if required)
- Plan, arrange and ship course content material throughout course length
- Liaise with coaching administrator to find out applicable course supply strategies
- Administer Assessment
- Adhere to agreed coaching schedules and variety of anticipated course supply contact hours
- To preserve correct attendance information
- To conduct pupil evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s insurance policies
- To make suggestion to the coaching coordinator regarding enhancements in curriculum.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering or associated self-discipline or vocational trainings,
- Must possess a City & Guilds certificates in plumbing at stage 1 & 2
- Possession of different skilled certifications shall be extremely fascinating
- Minimum of two years’ expertise in an identical function.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Plumbing, Materials and practices
- Knowledge of commercial application of pipe fittings
- Excellent oral and written communication expertise
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal expertise
- Must exhibit emotional stability and management.
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only certified candidates shall be contacted.