Street Child is a UK charity, established in 2008, that goals to create academic alternative for a number of the world’s most weak youngsters. Street Child started its work in Sierra Leone in 2008 working with a small variety of avenue youngsters, eight years later we have now helped to remodel the lives of greater than 50,000 youngsters throughout Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nepal. In 2017, we launched our first venture in Nigeria serving to youngsters impacted by battle within the North East to entry schooling.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno with frequent journey inside Nigeria
Contract Type: 12 – 24 months fastened time period contract, full-time
Reporting to: Head of Programmes
- The Programme Coordinator will give attention to the administration of the Northeast programme portfolio, making certain alignment with international and nationwide technique and mission.
- Supporting the Department and Programme Managers, he/she is going to guarantee high quality and compliance in programmes planning, delivering & administration in the direction of well timed achievements of consequence indicators.
- Based on context, wants, gaps, capability and alternatives, he/she is going to contribute to construct longlasting and wholesome relationship with donors and creating new proposals.
- The best candidate would have a very good background in humanitarian context used to work with a number of donor and budgets.
- The profitable candidate can even have confirmed teaching, teamwork and communication abilities, and wonderful management skill. Analytical considering and the capability to analysis revolutionary intervention strategies, in addition to creativity and suppleness are additionally anticipated.
- The particular person ought to show his/her capability to construct robust community and relationship with donors, authorities and different stakeholders.
Programme Management (75%):
- Work with Programme & Project Managers to make sure well timed and high quality supply of actions according to workplan, M&E framework and expenditure plan
- Lead on programme opinions with managers to make sure consistency and integration throughout programmes
- Conduct common programmes monitoring to determine alternative for programme enhancement and guarantee alignment with programme aims
- Identifying areas of enchancment of programmes with integration of recent tendencies, information aligned with wants and gaps which may come up throughout implementation
- Oversee the method for well timed high quality programme reviews according to donor necessities.
- Build and preserve good relationships with UN, clusters and authorities businesses in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
- Coordinate throughout initiatives inside the nation programme to make sure effectivity, worth for cash and integration.
- Work with M&E supervisor to make sure an efficient M&E framework with well timed submission of correct venture information, assessments and reviews. Build a powerful suggestions and communication loop with venture groups to tell venture choice making.
- Work with Operations Manager to make sure procurement and logistics help are according to venture plans.
Business Development (25%):
- Support proposal growth making certain use of participatory methodologies
- Degree or greater in International Development, Human Rights or associated subject
Essential Experience and Knowledge:
- Demonstratable expertise in a program administration place with progressive tasks for a world NGO.
- Proved expertise in grants administration for big and complicated programmes, together with venture design, price range preparation, expenditure monitoring, monitoring and analysis, reporting, and so on., for initiatives funded by a number of public donors with related budgets.
- Experience participating companions and strengthening partnerships.
- Staff administration expertise
- Experience teaching and mentoring senior program employees.
- Ability to supply technical management &/ strategic path.
- Previous expertise in Humanitarian Response
- Education background.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent spoken and written English abilities.
- Ability to successfully signify the Agency in a wide range of private and non-private boards.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication abilities.
- Ability to positively affect others and efficiently reconcile variations.
- A self-starter with a powerful outcomes orientation and with excessive ranges of integrity, credibility and dependability.
- An energetic workforce participant who can successfully collaborate, and who can stand alone when needed.
- Ability to work in worldwide settings and with numerous departments to implement profitable approaches to Education.
- Demonstrated skill to work and ship independently and below strain and tight deadlines.
- Position open for nationwide and worldwide employees.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV and Covering Note explaining why you suppose you possibly can make a unprecedented impression on this function to: email@example.com utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
- Street Child welcomes functions from all suitably certified individuals no matter their race, intercourse, incapacity, faith/perception, sexual orientation or age.
- Applications will probably be reviewed on a rolling foundation and so candidates are inspired to use.