Location: Nkanu, Nsukka, Udi – Enugu
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: State Sales Manager
- The Sales Team Lead shall be stationed in the popular location and be answerable for main and managing a group of gross sales brokers, set up technicians, twin contractors and their prospects – answerable for the total buyer cycle i.e., promote, fulfil, preserve and get well.
- The profitable candidate should be a detail-oriented skilled with sturdy essential considering abilities and a demonstrated monitor document of efficient gross sales work.
Key Responsibilities, Deliverables & Activities
- Develop and implement the gross sales operational methods inside allotted space, in addition to align with the world gross sales goal.
- Organizing gross sales actions and capabilities within the area to attain targets, income and desired high quality gross sales.
- Managing set up technicians and upkeep technicians
- Training and training of gross sales brokers on subjects together with pitching, gross sales dialog, closing and constructing sturdy and long-lasting relationships with prospects.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Participating within the recruitment of recent employees and coaching of present employees in relevant insurance policies, pointers supplied by State Sales Manager and credit score departmental requirements.
- Conduct periodic efficiency evaluate and supply suggestions to the gross sales brokers.
- Supervise the immediate high-quality system installations on the prospects premises or every other location as directed by ENGIE Energy Access.
- Support recruitment and coordinate set up technicians and upkeep technicians to make sure giant photo voltaic residence programs are put in and maintained.
- Review month-to-month fee funds, comply with up on defective installations and inform finance division about deductions.
- Providing common portfolio & compliance studies to State Sales Manager and credit score management group
- Support quarterly stock audits for service middle and POS within the location.
Required Skills and Experience
- Qualifications: B.Sc Degree or equal
- 1 – 3 years working inside the core area gross sales group
- Previous expertise in a managerial place is an added benefit
- Ability and fervour for teaching and coaching.
- Good problem-solving abilities (options oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation abilities
- Ability to work underneath strain to satisfy deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication abilities with buyer focus
- Computer literate, group participant and dynamic self-starter.
- Willing to journey/assign in any geographic space in Nigeria.
- Fluent in English.