SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize within the meeting, distribution and gross sales of client electronics from main manufacturers reminiscent of – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our enterprise began out in 1987 and since then now we have grown to be a market chief within the house home equipment & client electronics market in Nigeria. We function a variety of branches that lower throughout most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in main cities reminiscent of Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Position: Service Centre Supervisor
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The perfect candidate needs to be analytical and should possess good technical service, supervisory, buyer dealing with & inter-personal abilities. In addition, he/she have to be reliable and accountable.
- Oversea day by day operational actions on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring of similar.
- Review of day by day working report with staff and taking corrective measures.
- Cordination with spareparts officer for elevating the components orders & monitoring.
- Ensuring reaching of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productiveness/DWR Accuracy, and so on.
- Ensure high quality service supply with minimal repeate restore.
- Reduction of buyer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productiveness.
- Weekly funds preparation for service operations & approval from service supervisor.
- Preparation of sparepart failure report and sharing similar to service supervisor.
- Responsible for checking native restore prospects for PNA instances, sharing the restore quotations to service supervisor for approval.
- Ensuring satisfactory spares availability on the SVCs (Safety inventory planning and execution).
- Generating and reaching out guarantee earnings targets (Reduction in third celebration repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for enhancing service centre hygiene and compliance to service requirements (Job playing cards, processes, insurance policies).
- Participating in month-to-month/quarterly spareparts counting and labelling exercise.
- Ensuring service price discount by way of correct stock management technique.
- Technical talent monitoring and productiveness enchancment.
- Arranging coaching to entrance, backend and area pressure staff.
- Retail go to for service suggestions and dealing on enchancment areas for channel delight.
Required Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or every other related self-discipline.
- 8 – 10 years of Technical Service/Maintenance expertise in a Sales pushed organisation
- Good data of a acknowledged ERP package deal
- Ability to assume outdoors field
- Leadership talent
- Attention to particulars
- Communication talent
- Customer relationship administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, phrase & Powerpoint.
- 33 – 40 years outdated.