Job Summary / Role Description
- The Subcontracts Administration Engineer (E&I) contributes to the getting into, within the particular Data Base, the works carried out by Subcontractors and for detecting, each earlier than and after, any deviation from finances values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the preparation of the Subcontractor’s accounts in accordance with the subcontract;
- To examine that the accounts ready by the Subcontractor are consistent with contractual clauses, with Project paperwork and have been accepted by the Discipline Supervisors;
- To analyse and examine that every one accounting paperwork have been duly accepted and are accompanied the place needed by explanatory drawings and sketches;
- To accumulate estimated portions to completion and put together the fee management tabulations.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree in related self-discipline
- Experience within the oil and gasoline business
- Experience in Gas Plants and EPC Projects
- Essential a major (5 years) expertise in an identical place
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English
- Excellent communications and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to element
- Team-oriented abilities, self-motivation and route, with sturdy bias towards well timed efficiency and downside decision.
- Competitive wage package deal with advantages
- Single standing
- Travel to residence nation in financial system class.