Job ID: 64409
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Attract, purchase and keep a portfolio of essential income producing consumer relationships inside the outlined prosperous market phase.
- Deliver and supply on-going service for a broad vary of payment revenue and retail banking and funding services and products acceptable to prosperous consumer.
- Grow portfolio profitability via the utilisation of obtainable multi-channel supply methods, corresponding to actively managing buyer migration onto digital banking channels.
- Manage buyer migration between segments, sub–segments and the Private Banking enterprise.
- Proactively and timeously identifies potential drawback accounts and formulates acceptable threat mitigating methods.
- Understands purchasers threat profile and maximises the ‘threat vs. reward’ steadiness for particular person purchasers by optimising product combine.
- Provides personalised companies to purchasers.Cross promoting merchandise to present enterprise prospects and prospects and makes referrals to branches and different traces of enterprise as acceptable.
- Comply with guidelines, laws, and laws governing the monetary companies business.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Achievement of relationship supervisor gross sales finances
- Growth / Volume – Customer acquisition and retention
- Client profitability and Risk Management.
- Cross-sell present financial institution and group monetary product and companies to acquire larger share of pockets.
- Execution of buyer plan.
- Resuscitate, retain and improve revenues from dormant, present and new non-public banking relationships.
- Manage and personal relationships with as much as 200 purchasers in portfolio.
- Job is essentially a gross sales and advertising position with a lot time spent out advertising with a good quantity of journey for shows and advertising of banks product and companies.
- Maintain shut contacts with purchasers within the portfolio to determine an intimate data of consumer’s wants.
- Build unimaginable inside community inside the group, to make sure the synergies and teamwork wanted to maximise gross sales alternatives and optimise service supply.
- Develop robust partnership with Transactional bankers and remainder of suite crew to make sure wonderful and seamless service.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree or equal in any self-discipline and related skilled certification in Banking, Business and Finance corresponding to Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- A Master’s Degree in Business/Finance or its equal can be a bonus.
- 3 – 5 years of related banking expertise, ideally in a buyer dealing with position and robust relationship administration.
- Must exhibit hands-on expertise in funding banking and Portfolio/Investment Management.