Functionally Reports To: Managing Director
Job Level: Experienced Professional
Objectives / Purpose of Job Level
- Responsible for overseeing all treasury operations.
- Alco Management and Treasury Management.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- To elevate all entries for treasury operations.
- Match property and liabilities.
- Liquidity administration.
- Liaise with different FCs, Investment homes and business banks.
- Preparations of Monthly reviews.
- Rendition of all treasury reviews to regulators.
- Maintain data for all treasury transactions.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in a associated subject.
- Certificates from a good establishment shall be an added benefit.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated expertise as treasurer or in a related monetary administration place
Key Competencies Required (the talents required for the job):
Technical / Functional:
- Excellent organizational expertise concerning documentation and file or record-keeping
- Strong verbal and visible monetary reporting expertise
- Exceptional means to speak complicated monetary info
- Valuable time administration and prioritization expertise
- Solid understanding of funds planning and finance
- Substantial worth for ethics and reliable operations.
- Knowledge of financial markets, enterprise funding administration and financing methods
- Working data of Microsoft Suite and monetary administration software program.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal expertise
- Attention to element
- Time Managemen
- Well-organized and Reliable
- Excellent management
- Decision-making Abilities.